|The Gud Stuff|
HOW TO USE
The Gud Stuff works best for: Textured, Curly, and Coily Hair
1. As an intense moisturizer for dry hair to add moisture and sheen.
2. Seals ends of hair to prevent breakage and damage from everyday styling and outdoor elements like the sun, wind, and arid climates.
3. Brings out the best in natural texture of coils and curls adding volume without making the hair product heavy and sticky.
4. Test The Gud Stuff out on your favorite twist-out, double strand twists, and protective styles for a soft and healthy more natural looking feel and appearance.
1. As a deep and penetrating moisturizer, rich with fatty acids of vitamin A and E.
2. Excellent for application after shaving, dry chafed areas of skin, rough areas like hands, feet, and elbows.
3. Provides tremendous help for pregnant women to reduce onset of stretch marks and blemishes.
4. Lasting moisturizing and healing properties help to keep skin softer, longer.
1. Excellent cream and moisturizer to replenish the facial skin after cleaning with soap and cleansers at bedtime.
2. Wake up the next morning with skin that is deeply moisturized and smooth to the touch.
3. Helps to eliminate blemishes and even skin tone.
WHAT'S THE GUD STUFF MADE OF?
The Gud Stuff has natural moisturizing and soothing results because of the awesome combo of fatty acids and vitamin rich properties. Packed with essential fatty acids of linoleic, stearic, palmitic acids, vitamin A, E, and F. This combination of organic elements are what make The Gud Stuff the ideal Natural Hair & Skin Moisturizer. It’s food for your Hair and your Skin!
Our Moisturizer is a powerful and intense blast of organic ingredients that will keep your natural hair and skin, softer, longer. Some of our key ingredients are organic coconut oil, organic Shea Butter, and organic almond oil. Prevent the breakage, thinning, and drying out of your coils and curls. Halt dryness of your skin and rough areas of body in its tracks before it even gets a chance to start!
DISCOVER MORE USES FOR THE GUD STUFF
· Natural Hair Moisturizer and Sealant
· Dry and Cracked Skin
· Lip Balm
· Anti-aging cream
· Deep Moisturizer
· Chafed Areas
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this site is not intended for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions you may have regarding any specific medical condition.